If your player is interested and/or you know any other players who are interested, read the directions below. For all other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions for how to register your player are:
- If you have not registered online please start there 1st for all new players. All returning players please login & update your info and sign up for a new program/season.
- Read and Understand the Codes of Conduct.
- Go to Forms, download and complete the Media Release & Player Medical Release. (Notary is required for medical release) Even though you have registered online you will still need to complete this form for your coach.
- The club will also need a copy of your child's birth certificate, your coach will keep the birth certificate on file along with the Medical & Media release.
- If you did not pay by credit card when you registered online please write a $40 check payable to the Salina Soccer Club (membership fee)*
- For all existing players please turn in your Medical Release, Media Release & $40 check (if paying by check) to your coach. For new players please mail your form and a copy of your birth certificate to the address listed below.
- Coaches please turn in all forms/payments and the team Registration to the Registrar at the beginning of the season so player cards may be issued to your team.
*Membership fee is a yearly fee paid in the fall that includes membership to United States and Kansas State Youth Soccer Association for the fall & spring season. If you pay your membership in the spring you will need to renew it in the fall season.
If new mail the above information to:
Salina Soccer Club
P. O. Box 535
Salina, KS 67402-0535
ATT: Player Registration